Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You







A huge thanks to all you guys who sent packages. This is a little premature as we have just started getting boxes but I couldn't wait to send out our gratitude (updates to be expected).

Chris and Cameron (mom and dad)

Thank you so much for all the food and seasoning mixes. You obviously had our interest in mind when picking out food and recipes. I am so excited for the choc chip cookies. And the muffins. We don't have a muffin tins but are going to get some just for the occasion. I almost teared up when I saw the smore stuff. Brownie mix, bread mix, alfredo, OMG! Thanks for finding my kilt pins and always, thank you for the tampons!!!! Oh, the chip clips were genius.

Amy and Bryson

We were so happy that you got the seeds through customs. I can't wait to plant tomatoes. The magazine is perfect for keeping up with American gossip, movies, news. The gum was great. We are so jacked for the soup mixes and seasonings (I think taco is the best. But I do love white chicken chili). And of course, the tampons!!!

Miranda, Andy, Charlotte

We finally got the box. Mac & Cheese, genius! Fruit snacks, genius! Thank you so much for the gum, pictures, and letter. I was too happy to see the Ranch packet mixes. You are too sweet. Thank you for all your consideration and support.

Latest Updates: We got more boxes....=)

Amy and Bryson

You guys are too much. Pictures, candy, the fun never stops. We went through the licorice already. You scored big points with Lucas for the Werther's candy. Thank you so much for the eye liner pens. I totally for got where I was when I ate the 3 Musketeers bar. Thank you so much for all your generocity!

Joyce and Peterson Family

Thank you very much for all the toys. I can't wait to see how the kids handle the beach ball. Old Maid, Uno, and paddle ball are great. Thanks for all the candy. We triedto pace ourselves but it's hard in the desert. We loved hearing updates from everyone. Hope Sarah and the baby are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. glad you got your packages. the pics you posted are great. today 8-1-9 we tried 3x so far to call you but cant get you. good luck with the tomatoes. love dad

    ReplyDelete