Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Pics

Here are some random Pictures I thought we could share!!


We went to the village of Thamaga to visit some friends. Huge boulders. Look at Katie jumping!!

A PC get together at one of the few lakes in Botswana. There I am holding a Barley Pop, a Roman Candle and a T-bone Steak...It was an eventful evening:-)
This is the daycare kids. This place just opened and we love to go there and play when ever we have free time. They are up to 32 kids and only 2 adults on staff.

This is the infamous PACT club (Peer Approach to Counseling Teens). I am in charge of the club. We do guidance and counseling talks, take leadership training trips, and lately we pulled of an Entertainment show fund raiser.

We were invited over to share a meal with an Indian family. They teach at a school in a near by village. Both Katie and I ate until we couldn't move...the food was so good.

One of my favorite pictures. A moth I found at a boxing training I attended. Katie thinks It's a great photo but all I did was point and shoot!!

1 comment:

  1. great pics and good adventure story. also lucas your wire car story was interesting. i got my box thank you very much. and thank you for thinking of dad and kim. i forwarded their gifts to kim. mr. walker died and kim is having a sad time with divorce. i am sure the gifts will hlp their spirits. love dad

    ReplyDelete