Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wish List


Some of you have been asking what we still would like sent…well that’s great because there are a few things we still need. Refer to our Virtual House Warming Party entry for shipping directions! Thanks

Contact solution opti-free
Citronella candles
Rechargeable AAA batteries (have the charger already)
Blank DVDs/CDs
3M hooks
Gardening gloves (woman’s M or men’s S)
240-120v converter plug-plenty of adaptors here
45spf sun block
1lb candy bars
A-shirsts (wife beaters) men’s M
Jolly ranchers-must have peach, my favorite!
Ball Pump Needle
Big tootsie rolls
Fruit snacks

3 comments:

  1. great pics mom and i will work on your list. tskecare love dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be birthday or Christmas before you get another box, but it will definitely be fun stuff. I didn't get to Tanger last weekend, but I am going back later in October. People recognized me at Mast General and said 'hi'. They didn't know my name but they new I wasn't Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of you two. Did I give you that Scotty dog pin or did I lose mine? Lucas's hair is getting long. Is that the jacket that Willie tore up last Christmas? I still can't believe you let the cat roll around and tear up a how-many-dollar suit jacket? Willie misses you.

    ReplyDelete