Friday, June 25, 2010

A Big Thanks to The Original Mast Store



This one goes out to the one and only Original Mast Store and the wonderful staff there that has supported Katie and I in our adventures. This best week we received a box full of goodies from the family that still works at Mast. The best part was that it arrived right around my birthday and most of the items were rapped. It was like having a party. I want to thank Judy, Heidi, Mary, Betsy, Allen, Barb, Diana, Jim, Jene and anyone else I’m forgetting who had a hand in this. I loved the photos of the staff (made me a home sick), the Cards, Newsletter, Banana Grams, Books, Cook Books, Frisbee, Candy!, Uno, and magazines. You all have a special place in my heart. Thanks again so much for keeping in touch and showing us how much you care. Love you lots. Lucas

1 comment: