Friday, October 23, 2009

More pictures of our Hourse


Katie and Molly in our front gate. We think Molly passed away but I think one of her puppies has been around a few times.

Easy fix!!

The bath tub room, The door is straight left.

The bed room w/bug net and closet.

Cooking smores over the camp fire in our lovely back yard. Thanks Chris!

The short tie is a trend hear. Check out the closet we made!!

The kitchen and my beautiful wife. (pizza)

The sitting room and fridge

The sitting room and table.

Learning Setswana on the can!! (katie's so smart)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be honest, your wall garden had me cracking up. Are those Lucas's bugs on the table? Do you want more pizza recipes? I have a ton. Can you get goat cheese there? Do you eat any other meat besides chicken? Do you have to make your own crust? I want to know more about food!

    ReplyDelete